The types of information we collect and how we collect it
- Nanocraft integrates many third party SDKs in to our mobile apps. These SDKs are used for advertising to our users, analyze service usage, enabling in-app purchases, or providing game services like achievements and leaderboards. We allow third party operators this collected solely for internal operations of the service as permitted by applicable rules and laws. This could include, but is not limited to, advertising identifier (Apple’s IDFA and Google’s advertiser ID) , geolocation information, and IP address. We encourage you to review the policies of the third party operators listed below.
- We allow third parties to collect some anonymous information by which users cannot be identified. Non-personal information may include technical information about your device, such as your browser type, screen resolution, device type, language, type of operating system and geo location (only general location). Non-personal information is gathered by third party services while you are accessing the service. They are allowed to use this information to conduct research and analysis, but only for strictly limited purposes. We encourage you to review the policies of the third party operators listed below.
What we do with the personal information we collect
- Advertisers collect data regarding advertisement performance, user’s interaction with ads, our apps and user’s interests. Collected data may include user’s personal information in order to serve users ads and for the third parties’ legitimate business interests.
What we do with the non-personal information we collect
- Third party operators are allowed to collect and use non-personal information to conduct research and analysis, or to target advertisements, or other limited purposes. This information cannot be user to individually identify any user. We encourage you to review the policies of the third party operators listed below.
Nanocraft Tech LLP provides gaming applications to users in multiple countries. In some cases, personal data is processed in respect to the use of a gaming application. When data is processed to provide a game, product or service in the EU that personal data is subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We will only collect and process your personal data when we have a lawful basis for doing so.
The legal basis that we rely on for processing your data will depend upon the circumstances in which it is being collected and used, but will in most cases fall into one of the following categories:
- Where you have provided your consent to allow us to use your data in a certain way
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests; or
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
You have the right to see and access information contained in personal data we hold about you. If you would like to receive or transfer some or all of your personal information (called a Subject Access Request), please contact the Data Protection Team: email@example.com
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove any information you think is inaccurate by contacting the Data Protection Team at the address provided above.
You also have a right to file a complaint with the data protection authorities with regards to our processing of your personal data.
- Advertising Networks: Nanocraft allows advertisements from the Third Party ad networks to be displayed in our services. Nanocraft makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that the third party ad networks are configured to comply with applicable privacy laws, and we reasonably believe this to be the case for each of them. If we determine a service to be directed at children under the age of 13, we configure each of these ad networks to be compliant with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA). For persons in European Union countries, we also configure networks to respect user’s choice to opt-out of behavioural advertising to be compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation of 2016 (GDPR).
The following is a list of the third party operators we currently use in our services, their contact information, and links to their privacy policies:
Apple, Game Center
Attn: Privacy Officer
11400 W. Olympic Blvd., 12th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90064
849 High St.
Palo Alto, CA 94301
1601 Willow Road
Menlo Park, CA 94025
Google Play, AdMob, Google Play Game Services, Firebase
17 Bluxome Street
San Francisco, California
414 Church Street
Suite 306, Sandpoint
795 Folsom Street
San Francisco, California 94107